Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Unforgettable: Book One (A Hollywood Love Story, #1) by Nelle L'Amour

Unforgettable: Book One (A Hollywood Love Story, #1)

FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE BESTSELLING THAT MAN SERIES, A NEW STEAMY COMEDY ROMANCE THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH, CRY, AND SWOON!

Brandon: I've just woken up from a life or death coma. And learned that not only am I Hollywood's number one heartthrob, but I’m also engaged to America's It Girl, Katrina Moore. She may be a blond goddess, but my mind can't remember shit. And my cock doesn't give a shit. Because my heart started beating for another the minute she came through the door.

Zoey: Screw Brandon Taylor. Recovering from his hit and run accident, my demanding, egotistical boss is more of a jerk than ever. And with those violet eyes, more ridiculously panty-melting beautiful. As his personal assistant, I have to attend to his every whim and need as well as contend with his stuck-up fiancĂ©e. Life isn’t easy for me. Despite my visible size, I’ve always been invisible. Maybe, the amnesiac is beginning to remember. A girl can dream. No man is more unforgettable...in every way.

Join Brandon and Zoey as their unlikely Hollywood fairy tale unfolds in three full-length books releasing a month apart. From Los Angeles to the South of France, their love story has it all—romance, passion, steamy hot sex, glitz and glamour, plus an adorable little dog and a murder that could unravel everything.
 


2 Stars:


Preview first 18 chapters Free at Amazon.com

I enjoyed reading this. The plot is no secret, I've already figured it out. But it was a fun read. However, I'm livid that the trilogy box set is advertised at $0.99, but when you follow the link the box set is $4.99. Had I known that I would have never started what I was lead to believe was the first book in its entirety when it was just a preview read of the first 18 chapters.


It's okay but didn’t like the book all that much. However, the characters were borderline from unlikable to a few exceptions the plot was a bit poor. The writing was poor at worst and bad at best. I developed some interest in the book but not enough to sustain me. If part of a series, at least one thing peeked my interest to continue. Even though the plot was uninteresting, not original or unique in any way and contained an overload of pretense, the romance was a little better but the romance was still flawed. The male/female lead was possibly abusive, verbal/physical or both, boring, or had no to very little chemistry with love interest, etc. Everything was too easily predictable.  Overall, ok maybe some redeeming value!

No comments:

Post a Comment