Sunday, July 31, 2016

MEET THE REVIEWERS

MEET ALEXANDRIA   

Hi, I am a 16-year-old home school student from Northwest Georgia. When I'm not stuck behind my lappy dying a slow death by math, High School SUCKS, btw!!! I'm on my kindle devouring any book I can get my hands on. However, that doesn't mean I don't like a little tele action either. You can spy me surfing the Roku exploring my next screen obsession. 

I enjoy reviewing, although I'll be the first to admit that I just suck at. But you know what they say.... practice makes perfect. But, if it doesn't work out have now fear... it was fun along the way.

*ALEXANDRIA'S PREFERENCES*

*BOOK REVIEW GENRES*
*DIY (Call me miss fixed or make it better :)
*Toddlers (1-yr-old nephew)
*Children's (3 almost 4-yr-old niece)
*Comics and Manga (What there awesome!)
*Self Help (I'm not the only one that need it)
*Cookbooks (Someone has to attempt to burn the house down)
*Spiritual Reference (Who does like a good Bible Study?}
*Educational References (I home school, so I use them a lot)
*Romance
*Paranormal
*Sci-Fi
*Chick Lit
*Young Adult (because they rock!)
New Adult (selective, so much high school is labeled NA now) 


*PRODUCT REVIEWS*
*Make-up for ethnic beauties
*Any product that will improve health
*Electronic of all kinds 
*Plus Size Clothing for Teens
*Exercise Equipment
*Exercise Videos or Programs
*Home Decor
*Accessories
*Boots and dress/ tennis shoes
*Home Furnishings
*Anything I can dress, clean or play with my niece (3) and nephew (1) with

***Anything that can make a teens life socially acceptable, fun  or just down right comfortable, I'm your gal!


___________________________________________



MEET LISA (LISSA)  

I’m 41 & absolutely fancy reading. So much that I’m never without a book in my hand. I have been reading since I was a child, and listened to books on cassette that beeped when it was time to turn the page. I may adore my kindle; but, the library is still my serenity and there is nothing like the physical feel and smell of a book and its pages as a balm to the readers’ soul. 


I enjoy any book that will latch itself to my imagination and play out in my mind’s eye. One that is so mind-blowing my heat races and my emotions are all over the place. I read from any genre, as long as it has a touch of romance, a story line that just sticks with me or helps improve the quality of life. 



Aside from reading, I enjoy writing for the pure pleasure of it. I’m a former blogger jumping in the deep in once again. I enjoy tinker projects around the house to make it much more appealing to the eye. Who can’t live with food? Not me, so I spend time trying out recipes from cook books seeing what works. Everyone need improvement and I’m no different. Therefore, I spend too much time exploring self-help book, hoping that just one piece will lead to a well-balanced emotional state of mind. I got some weight issues (177.7 do not tell a soul) so I spend time exploring health book, exercise equipment and many programs and pills (yep, weight loss meds). Your mind is yours to grow and develop, I love learning and exploring new and exciting things. I spend an ample amount of time developing my mind.

*LISSA'S PREFERENCES*

REVIEW GENRE*
*Pretty much anything with romance or an emotionally charged story line!
*Fiction *Romance *Sci-Fi Romance 
*Contemporary Romance *Paranormal Romance 
*Erotic Romance *Chick Lit. *New Adult
 *MMA *MC *Bad boys 
*Toddlers *Children's *Comics *Manga *Young Adult 
*Self-Help *Cookbooks *DIY 
*Spiritual and Educational References 

*PRODUCT REVIEWS*
  *Make-up for beautiful older woman
*Any product that will improve health, mentally, physically, or spiritually
*Electronic of all kinds geared towards children, teens youngadults and older citizens. 
*Plus Size Clothing for Woman*Accessories *Boots and dress/ tennis shoes
*Exercise Equipment *Exercise Videos or Programs
*Home Décor or furnishing *Appliances
*Diabetic Products *Disability mobility aids
*Movies *Music
And MORE!!


_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment